1-to-1 private tutoring for all aspects of the photographic workflow:
- How to use your camera
- Proper exposures
- Best focusing techniques
- How to shoot sunrises, sunsets, portraits, landscapes, street candids, sports action, and events
- Post-processing and file management (Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop)
- On-location shoots
Private Lessons are $100 per hour. Scheduling times and locations are very flexible with weekday, weekend, and night availability. Contact Nick for more information or to schedule a session.
Self-Paced online Classes – Registration in Open
- Basic Digital Photography I: Understanding Your Camera – More info HERE
- Basic Digital Photography II: The Elements of Visual Design and Composition – More info HERE
- Mentorship Workshop
- Stretching Your Frame of Mind Workshop
- Gestalt in Photography Workshop
- Image Management & Workflow
- Editing RAW & JPEG images & more with Mac Photos
- More info and register HERE
Live Classes – no live classes are currently scheduled
Photowalks are currently not scheduled.
- Stretching Your Frame of Mind Milan and Lake Como Photography Workshop with Joe Baraban. May 2020 – Postponed to May 2022. Currently filled but let us know if you are interested in being placed on the waiting list. More info HERE
- Stretching Your Frame of Mind San Miguel de Allende Photography Workshop with Joe Baraban. September 2020 – Postponed
- Snowy Owl 1/2 Day Workshop with Wildlife Photographer Sue Bleiweiss and Photography Instructor Nick DePasquale – February 9, 2020. Click HERE for more information. Completed.
- Stretching Your Frame of Mind Boston Weekend Photography Workshop with Joe Baraban. September 25th – 29th. Click Here for more info. Completed.
- Stretching Your Frame of Mind New York – the Five Boroughs Photography Workshop with Joe Baraban. September 17th – 23rd. Completed.
The following Lectures are available via video:
- Architecture Photography
- Flower Photography
- iPhone Photography
- Landscape Photography
- Portrait Photography
- Seeing Like A Photographer – Introduction to the Elements of Visual Design and Composition
- Sunrise & Sunset Photography